About Us

History of North London Seventh-day Adventist Church

 

  • August, 1983: Seven people met in a house on Metcalf Crescent in London to formulate a plan to start a branch Sabbath School in north London. The objective was to have a presence in the north end of the city for outreach. 

  • July, 1984: the London Seventh-day Adventist Church gave consent for a small company to meet in rented facility at Gethsemane United Church on 1461 Huron St. 

  • April, 1988: the company was officially organized as church by the Ontario Conference. The celebration took place at the Faith Tabernacle at Huron St and Clarke Rd.

  • October, 1991: an offer was submitted to purchase the Fanshawe Park Road property. The closing on purchase was completed April, 1992.

  • May, 1995: the church moved to another location after the church purchased available property on Gainsborough Rd. First service was held June 10, 1995.

  • November, 1999: it was discovered that an Anglican Church was going to be put up for sale.  An offer was submitted. The offer was accepted and the church was purchased in January 2000 with our first service at 800 Fleet St held on January 29, 2001.

  • December, 2013: embarked on major renovations to our current location 

Our home as of January 2000:

800 Fleet St. London, ON N5Y 1R9

 

Keep in touch with us:

Weekly bulletin, click here
Calendar of upcoming events, click here
Reach us, click here

About Seventh-day Adventists